Okumura Roshi is currently preparing the following texts for publication:
- Zen Teaching of “Homeless” Kōdō (revised edition)
- Sansuikyō (Mountains and Waters Sutra)
- Zazenshin (Acupuncture Needle of Zazen)
The Institute plans to publish at least seven other new titles during the next ten years.
- Kesakudoku (The Virtue of Kesa)
- Bendōwa (The Talk on Wholehearted Practice of the Way)
- Talks on the Precepts
- Fukan Zazengi (Universal Recommendation of Zazen)
- Opening the Hand of Thought (a commentary by Okumura Roshi on his teacher’s book)
- Translation of Uchiyama Roshi’s Essays on Kannonkyō (The Sutra of Avalokiteshvara)
- Translation of Uchiyama Roshi’s Jiko (Self)
The Institute plans to sponsor seminar and study opportunities that will attract Dogen students and scholars. Sign up via our Contact Form to be notified when events are scheduled.